Return to Public Mass - Update 14th August 2021
As announced by the Scottish Government, all churches will now:
- No booking required
- No social distancing (expect for a couple of rows for people who want a wee bit of space)
- When taking your seats, please leave a bit of space between groups
- Hand sanitising still required entering and leaving church
- Face coverings still required
- We will return to all readings and prayers
- No sign of peace and no holy water
- Communion returns to its normal place in the Mass, but please follow the instructions of the stewards leaving and returning to your seats
- After the final blessing, the stewards will empty the church row starting from the back of the church. Please do not stop to talk to people while in the church, wait until you have cleared the church door
Throughout lockdown, Emily has continued to deliver Children's Liturgy through Facebook and YouTube. Please follow her on https://m.facebook.com/Childrens-Liturgy-during-lockdown-101967264838340/?ref=bookmarks
Whether you are a longstanding member of the parish or have newly arrived or are simply a visitor to the area, I am delighted to welcome you. I should also like to let you know about the life and work of our parish, and the possibilities there are for you to join with us in our parish community.
This website is designed as a guide to the parish and to the many groups that are part of its mission. You and your family are encouraged to take part in whatever activity appeals to you and gives you the chance to put your talents at the service of others. The Church community can only succeed with the enthusiasm and energy of those who belong.
You can use this site to find out about the church and all upcoming events. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
Father Colin Golden